In order to maintain swimming pool water quality and ensure the health of swimmers, swimming pool water disinfection is indispensable. During swimming pool water treatment, in addition to matching the appropriate swimming pool water treatment equipment, the correct swimming pool water disinfectant is essential.
So how should we choose the swimming pool water disinfectant?
1. The pool disinfection method must have a strong bactericidal effect, ie eliminate 99% of microorganisms within 30 seconds.
2. The sterilizing effect should have a reasonable duration, so that the pollutants that the swimmer brings into the pool can be effectively controlled;
3. In the pool disinfection, it can not have secondary pollution, that is to say it can not cause new harm to the human body or the environment;
4. Easy to operate and manage, dosage must be easy to control;
5, Equipment investment and operating costs must be reasonable and economic;
6, It should not cause water and environmental pollution and not change the quality of pool water;
7. No stimulation or irritation to the human body;
8. No corrosion to building structures, equipment and pipelines;
9, safe, non-toxic, no residue.
10.The selected swimming pool water disinfectant must meet the relevant national standards and the quality of water can meet the standard after using.
At present, China's best chlorine pool water disinfectants are the following: liquid chlorine, bleaching powder, sodium hypochlorite, bleaching powder, trichloroisocyanuric acid (also known as strong chlorine or TCCA); However, which kind of disinfectant is more suitable for swimming pool disinfection among these types of chlorine pool water disinfectants?
1. Liquid chlorine: cheap, but because of the corrosive, the equipment need to be updated frequently and costly, and it easily occurs that the leakage caused personal injury accidents.
2. Bleaching powder: The chlorine content is very low to meet the national standard, so we need to use large amount of it. It should avoid heat, light, and humidity and it is difficult to storage. Miscellaneous residue. It is necessary to keep feeding to maintain the chlorine content required by the national standard, but it will increase the turbidity; the advantage is that the PH value is not easy to fall.
3. Sodium hypochlorite: The chlorine content of the liquid agent is ≤10. Put 80 kg per day. Chlorine can be evaporated into the air in the form of gas within four hours, and the residual chlorine is zero. If it is in an interior hall, it will corrode building, which will increase the number of major repairs. The pH rises quickly and it needs to be adjusted with strong acid.
4. Float powder is a commonly used pool water disinfectant. Use no less than 15-25 kg per day. It needs to keep away from light, heat, and humidity. Evaporation of available chlorine during storage is reduced by approximately one percentage point per month. Putting 1.0PPM at 12:00 p.m., it will be 0.6 ppm in the morning and 0.3 ppm at noon, the chlorine content was 0 after 2 p.m. At this time, visitors are in high demand, it should be added again. If there is a no recycling equipment pool [kindergarten pool] then the feed water turbidity will be higher. The advantage is that because the substrate of bleaching powder is lime, the PH value decreases more slowly.
5. Trichloroisocyanuric acid [TCCA]: Trichloroisocyanuric acid is in the form of a six-ring chain structure. After dissolving in water, the chlorine content can be maintained at about 0.5PPM [prerequisite pH value should be around 7.0-7.2]. Use 3 kg per day. At the same time, three kilograms of sodium hydroxide should be added to ensure that the pH does not fall. This will ensure that enough residual chlorine will kill the bacteria in the swimming pool. It was found that algae can be eliminated by 2.0PPM of algae. And there is no stimuli on the mucous membranes.
Did your pool choose the right pool water disinfectant?
Guangzhou Denor Swimming Pool Equipment Co.,Ltd
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to contact us