loading

Degaulle is dedicated to becoming a leading manufacturer of whole swimming pool equipment.

Summary Of Several Common Ways Of Swimming Pool Circulation Filtering System

×

When you’re looking to go for a swim, the only thing floating should be you, not grime and debris. The swimming pool circulation filtering system of water around your swimming pool is a critical part of keeping your pool clean. Pool circulation refers to water movement around the pool to promote water flow and move the debris to the pool filter for a cleaner, healthier pool.

 

But for most people, the swimming pool water circulation filtering system is still relatively unfamiliar. Welcome to here and find out with the editor! In general, there are three main ways of swimming pool water circulation filtering system:

1. Downstream swimming pool water circulation filtering system:

 

Summary Of Several Common Ways Of Swimming Pool Circulation Filtering System 1

 

Features: The water is sent into the pool through the water supply port located below the water surface of the pool wall, and the corresponding volume of used water is retrieved from the water return port located at the bottom of the pool. After a series of steps of dosing, filtration, heating and disinfection, and sent back to the pool for continued use.

 

Advantages: low civil construction costs, small footprint in  the machine room, simple pipeline layout, and convenient management and maintenance.

Disadvantages:The water in the overflow ditch will be directly drained away, which is a waste of water and the filtration is not thorough enough

2.Counter-current swimming pool water circulation filtering system:

 

Summary Of Several Common Ways Of Swimming Pool Circulation Filtering System 2

 

Features: The water is sent into the pool through the water supply port or the water supply trough located at the bottom of the pool, and then the corresponding volume of used water is retrieved through the overflow trough located on the outside of the pool wall, purified and then sent back to the water circulation mode for continued use in the pool.

Advantages: There are many water outlets in the swimming pool, the water distribution is even, and the filtering effect is good.

Disadvantages:The cost of civil construction is high, the machine room occupies a large area, and the construction of more pipelines is more complicated.

 

3.Semi- downstream and semi-counter current swimming pool water circulation filtering system:

 

Features: 60% to 70% of the total circulating water in the swimming pool is retrieved through the overflow return tank provided on the outside of the pool wall; the other 30% to 40% of the water is retrieved through the backwater outlet located at the bottom of the pool. After the two parts of circulating water are combined for purification, it is returned to the water circulation method through the bottom of the pool for continued use.

Advantages: It not only has the advantages of counter-current pool water circulation, but also has the advantage that the downstream backwater at the bottom of the pool can rely on water flow to wash away and take away some of the deposited dirt at the bottom of the pool.

Disadvantages:

1. The equipment room has the same requirements as the counter current, which occupies a large area and has a high investment.

2. The requirements for civil construction are high, and the cost of civil construction is higher than that of downstream ponds.

3. It is difficult to control the actual flow distribution of the pool bottom and overflow backwater.

 

In fact, the three circulation methods are achievable in theory and practice, and the effect that each customer wants to achieve for each swimming pool is different. Degaulle is committed to the needs of customers, customizing a water circulation method that suits the needs of customers.

prev
How To Choose Heat Pump Pool Heater Swimming Pool Equipment?
Pros and Cons of Different Pool Filters
next
recommended for you
no data
Get in touch with us
Ready to work with us ?
From R&D and production to design and installation, from maintenance to after-sales support, Degaulle provides full worry-free service. The products are sold at home and abroad, covering more than 30 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions across the country, more than 50 countries in Europe, America, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
Contact Us
Contact person: 
+86-135 4444 4729 (Emily Hu)
+86-139 2227 9824 (Kathy Chen)
+86-139 2227 9740 (Nancy Deng)
WhatsApp: +86 135 4444 4729

Add: Building D, Ruilin Creative Park, No. 5 Donghua Huaye Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, China
Copyright © 2024 Degaulle | Sitemap
Customer service
detect